Jesus' parables are timeless, powerful, and profound. Yet there is a dimension to them that can only be appreciated fully when seen through ancient Middle Eastern eyes. Drawing on remarkable cultural and historical insights from renowned New Testament and Middle East scholar Dr. Kenneth Bailey, this course explores how Jesus' audience would have understood eleven of Jesus' parables as recorded in Luke. See these great stories come to life in all their subtlety and import while Dr Wendt does the teaching. Ten units.
To see how one pastor used this in his class, click here.
- The Fox, The Funeral, The Farewell, The Furrow - 15:55
- The Good Samaritan - 17:40
- The Friend at Midnight - 12:42
- The Rich Fool - 11:30
- The Great Banquet - 21:36
- The Lost Sheep/The Lost Coin - 8:38
- The Two Lost Sons - 25:13
- The Unjust Manager - 9:31
- The Judge and the Widow - 7:54
- THe Pharisee and the Tax Collector - 8:18
ITEM #4430. $29.00