This training seminar is Crossways International's most in-depth seminar. We will:
- survey the sweep of the biblical narrative focusing on the Crossways® course.
- analyze the events and themes that surface within it--then grapple with how Jesus finally reinterpreted it all.
- examine historical, cultural, and literary nuances within Scripture to gain a more detailed understanding of Jesus' ministry.
$350 Tuition for 4.5 days
- Early Bird discount - $50 off registrations received before July 16.
- Group discount: for 3 or more individuals registering together (from different congregations), receive $100 off per person.
- Two-for-One—Register one at regular price and receive the second tuition for free. Can be used for two staff at the same church/organization or a spouse that is not employed by another church. Materials are extra. (Call 800-257-7308 for discount)
- Discount rates available for repeat attendees, retired clergy, chaplains in special ministry, missionaries, seminary students, and faculty. Please call us at 800-257-7308 for details.
- Fill in the information above and Add to Cart.
- To add register additional people, click on 'Keep Shopping' in the Cart. Repeat as needed.
- A confirmation letter will be sent to the person who registered.
- If you have questions or prefer to register by phone, please call (952) 832-5454 or (800) 257-7308.
- Last day to register: August 17
- Cancellation deadline: August 23
To Be Determinded
8:30am - 5:30pm Presentation of CW
Day #2-4 8:30am - 5:30pm Presentation of CW
Do you have questions regarding workshop content, materials, or pricing? Please call Crossways International (800) 257-7308, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Material Option Descriptions
- $100 – Crossways® Package – Leader and student material for the Crossways® course (needed for 4.5 day training).
- $120 – Basic Package – The Divine Drama® and the Crossways® courses with leader’s manuals.
- $220 – The Complete Package - The Basic package PLUS materials for the other 8 Crossways curricula with leader’s manuals. (a savings of over 30%).