If a spiritual fire is to be lit in people’s hearts, they must be inspired and empowered to study the Scriptures in depth.
- To spark and fuel that fire, people must be taught the Bible’s big story, the key themes that weave their way through it, and what Jesus did with that story and those themes.
- Teachers must have access to materials that lift learners from the simple to the sublime.
- People must be inspired and equipped to get beyond believing in Jesus to following Him.
- If people feel no compulsion to share with others the truths they have studied, they have not understood those truths or been captured by them.
- In a world in which 17% of people remain illiterate or functionally illiterate, tools must be provided to enable people to take the message of the Living Word to those who cannot read written words.
- The most important teachers children can have are their parents. Children may not hear everything their parents say, but they watch everything they do.
If you want to know more about our ministry in the USA and around the world, please call us or visit our website! We care and wish to share what God has entrusted to us.
Dr. Harry Wendt
Author and Co-Founder